The “Mommy Makeover” addresses the areas most often affected by childbirth. The degree and combination of procedures are specific to the individual and often performed at the same time. A combination of the following may be scheduled:
- Breast reduction: excess skin is removed and breast tissue is sculpted into a smaller, more flattering shape.
- Breast lift: excess skin is removed and nipples lifted; breasts appear fuller and more youthful.
- Breast augmentation with or without a lift: breast implants (silicone or saline) are surgically inserted underneath your breast tissue and occasionally your muscle.
- Liposuction: removes excess fat on the abdomen. This is a good option for women with no excess skin and very few or no stretch marks.
- Abdominoplasty: removes excess skin and tightens weakened and stretched abdominal muscles.